Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The Oregonian Adventure continues...


Portlandia style!

(Like you can really "close" a beach, thankfully I'm a risk taker)

So after checking out the coast up north and seeing Seattle for a day or two, our Nationwide trailer hauling excursion posted up in Portland, OR. Now I've been to this city a couple times, and it's always been rad as hell, so it was an obvious stop for this road trip. We spent about three weeks in the Land of Hipsters drinking cheap beer riding from dive bar to dive bar, and I dug it.


(If you're going to live in a trailer, you need to be a little trashy from time to time)

(Steve Buscemi street art)




(Maybe I'd post more if this asshole would let me concentrate on my work)

(Just beautiful, I imagine the feeling I get from staring at this much Chris King goodness is similar to when a lady goes to "Jared")




















Posting a post I never finished posting 6 years ago. Just a bunch of old photos whilst living temporarily in Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment